Mountain Cabin Coffee has a unique coffee-crafting process is a careful combination of age-old artistry and state-of-the-art quality control. Their unique coffee-crafting process is a careful combination of age-old artistry and state-of-the-art quality control.
Here are six reasons why this coffee is so darn good!
- SOURCING: The exact location of the small, specialty farms that grow this coffee is a treasured secret, guarded so you can experience the most prized characteristics of each premium bean.
- SELECTION: To ensure the flavor and integrity of every bean, quality is monitored every step of the way from farm to roastery. Master cuppers continuously test the coffee for superior flavor, body, and aroma.
- ROASTING: Under the careful guidance of master roasters, this small-batch roasting process provides consistent, rich flavor and robust aroma in every roast, no matter the season.
- GRINDING: Mouontain Cabin uses water-cooled roller mill grinders to achieve the perfect grind without heating or re-roasting the beans.
- FLAVORING: The proprietary ribbon blending system ensures consistent flavor in each successive batch.
- PACKAGING: Special bagging technique preserves freshness and flavor by keeping oxygen levels at a minimum.
Here’s a list of some of the coffee styles that you can get with Mountain Cabin:
- HAZELNUT | Roast:LIGHT
A mild-bodied, mellow blend with a brilliantly rich hazelnut aroma and nutty flavor.—Mild body, mellow, hints of hazelnut Also comes in Decaf
- VANILLA | Roast:LIGHT
A mild-bodied, mellow, and smooth-flavored blend with a creamy, buttery vanilla flavor.—Mild body, mellow, sweet vanilla
- COLOMBIAN DECAF | Roast: LIGHT MEDIUM
A creamy-bodied, smooth, complex coffee with gentle acidity, made with 100% Colombian coffee naturally decaffeinated to retain its full flavor.—Creamy body, smooth, complex
- KONA BLEND | Roast: MEDIUM
A medium-bodied, balanced, and mellow blend of the finest Kona beans and other premium Arabica beans.—Medium body, balanced, mellow, complex
- COLOMBIAN | Roast: MEDIUM
100% supremo Arabica beans grown in the fertile Columbian highlands.—Medium body, complex, thin finish
- ORGANIC SIGNATURE BLEND | Roast: MEDIUM DARK
A full-bodied, balanced, complex coffee with gentle acidity, made with 100% organic beans from specialty selected growing regions.—Full body, balanced, complex
- ORGANIC RAINFOREST BLEND | Roast: MEDIUM DARK
A medium-bodied, smooth, complex coffee with lively acidic notes, made with 100% organic Arabica beans grown under a lush rain forest canopy.—Medium body, smooth, complex
- ORGANICBREAKFAST BLEND | Roast: DARK
A wakeful, inspiring blend of the finest Central and South American beans.—Balanced body, complex, smooth
- ORGANIC SUMATRA | Roast: DARK
Shade-grown, triple-picked beans from Sumatra’s Gayo Mountain region.—Full body, complex, smoky, dark
One taste of this and it is so easy to see why I love this brand!