Since I switched stores nearly 15 years ago, I enjoy clean living, clean eating and having a safer and healthier home without toxic chemicals. Switching to healthier products improved my and my family’s health and now, recent studies have shown that many popular everyday products can be toxic to many individuals, especially women.
Because cleaning your home with common, well-known grocery store products made with ammonia, and chlorine bleach, quaternary disinfectant compounds, and other dangerous chemicals significantly damages lung tissue in women—who are usually the home’s primary housekeeper.
The study also showed that cleaning with such products as little as once per week over time was as damaging to respiratory health as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for 20 years!
Are you really aware of what you are exposing your family to on a daily basis?
This attached article explains the pitfalls of chemical cleaners much better than I can, but it’s no wonder so many cancers and diseases are on the rise.
It may be time to take a long hard look at the cleaning products you use and consider
switching like I did!