The human body is extremely sensitive to touch and smell. For years, humans have been consuming cocktails of harmful chemicals in unknown quantities, putting their trust in random OTC finds at the drug store.
Today, the modern day natural solution comes in the form of essential oils. These essential oils naturally feed our senses (with positive results). People the world over turning to essential oils as a way to enhance their daily lives.
With over 390,000 plants known to science, it can easily become overwhelming to start an essential oil collection. The world of essential oils is filled with benefits that vary from muscle relief to sleeping aids, to
One of the first essential oils for the essential oil chest should be Frankincens.Frankincense is a spice that has been used for thousands of years to help:
- Decrease visible signs of aging
- Fight bacteria
- Strengthen immune system
- Reduce stress
- Balance hormones & improve fertility
- Promote cellular regeneration
Meet Pure Frankincense
Personality: The peacekeeper—calming and balanced.
Favorite Color: Golden brown.
Aroma: Fresh, woody, and slightly spicy with a citrus top note.
Best Trait: Rejuvenating the skin and promoting a harmonious environment.
Comes From: Somalia
Cool Fact: Once worth more by weight than gold, frankincense was used by ancient Egyptians for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin!
- Breathe & Rejuvenate: Rub two (2) drops of Frankincense into your palms and inhale or apply to your temples for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Inspiration: Diffuse three to five (3–5) drops of Frankincense to help elevate your mood and increase focus.
- Ground & Calm Foot Massage: Massage 3–5 drops of Frankincense onto the bottoms of your feet to help ground and calm your emotions.
Dilute: No dilution necessary, but dilute if you have skin sensitivities
Plant Parts Used: Gum (Resin)
Extraction Method: Steam distillation