This picture caught your attention, didn’t it? Seems crazy right?
Who in their right mind would let their kids smoke cigarettes?
Then, why would you let them in a house cleaned with Clorox, Lysol, and Windex? A new, independent study based on 20 years of research reveals a sobering fact: cleaning your home with national brand cleaners significantly damages lung tissue.
How confident are you that these cleansers are safe? Nearly all of the national brand cleaning products you buy at the grocery store are made with a multitude of harmful chemicals. According to the study, some of the likely culprits are ammonia, chlorine bleach, and quaternary disinfectant compounds—among many others. Cleaning your home with products that contain dangerous chemicals as little as once per week was as damaging over time to respiratory health as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for 20 years!
You don’t have to be a smoker to be at risk and the same goes for cleaning products—you don’t have to be the one cleaning. Just because you can’t see it damage it can cause doesn’t mean the products aren’t dangerous to you and your family.
Usually what exposes us the most are the things we never see coming. What’s stopping you from making better choices?
When the study, which was conducted by 28 top researchers from nine countries was peer-reviewed and published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, it drew international media attention.
Here is a link to the study itself:
After a thoughtful review of the study’s conclusions, I’m convinced you’ll see the urgency in removing national brand cleaners from your home and replacing them like I have, with the safer, more effective alternative products like EcoSense.